Table of Contents
- Introduction to The 15-Minute Fitness Guide
- Fitness Isn’t an All or Nothing Proposition
- It’s Possible to Improve Your Health with 15-Minute Workouts
- Getting Started With a 15-Minute Fitness Plan can be Easy and Inexpensive
- 15-Minute Workouts at Home
- Sample 15-Minute Fitness Home Gym Setup
- 15-Minute Workouts at the Gym
- 15-Minute Workouts at Work
- 15-Minute Workouts While Traveling
- 15-Minute Workout Strategies
Introduction to The 15-Minute Fitness Guide
In our busy lives, it’s often a struggle to find time to get everything done. Inevitably, important things can sometimes drop off our to-do lists or get pushed off our schedules.
For many of us, finding time to exercise is something we know we should do, but it’s often the first thing to get dropped.
Part of the problem may be that we think we need to find an hour or two a day, five or six days a week, in order to exercise. Or perhaps that you have to join a fancy full-service gym in order to have access to the latest and greatest exercise equipment.
Fortunately, the reality is much more forgiving. In fact, it’s possible to significantly improve your health and fitness with 15-minute workout sessions.
That’s what we’re going to talk about in this 15-minute fitness guide.
To continue reading, use the page numbers below or the table of contents to the right. Enjoy!