Setting Up Your Dumbbell Workout Program
As promised in the first article in this series of our dumbbell workout program, we’ll have covered enough material showcasing the best dumbbell exercise program for building muscle mass that you’ve ever seen.
Well, up to this point, it’s the best we’ve ever seen anyway.
So, after going through all the dumbbell exercises, it’s time to take stock of some of the points we’ve discussed and then outline the tools to help you put together your own dumbbell workout plan.
These key points are the reasons that you should get fit and buff through a dumbbell workout program of your own:
- Appreciate life more.
- Enjoy doing activities that you would not otherwise be able to do.
- Avoid getting weighed down by vague aches and pains, which only cause you to worry. (Remember that when you are unfit, you are open to becoming a victim of dangerous diseases)
- Have more opportunities for interacting with people who enjoy being around others like you.
- Gain more self-confidence, enabling you to do your job better.
- Give the impression that you are able to easily do things that other people can’t do as well (read: wake up feeling great, chase and bring down muggers, save people from dangerous or risky situations), therefore, bad elements will be wary of you while good people will appreciate your presence because it makes them feel more secure.
Clearly, reaching for the ideal body build and proportion is not about vanity alone, it’s more about having a better quality of life.
Our dumbbell exercises are progressive, so that means you should start small, then go towards doing more challenging workouts. The more you workout, the more fit and healthy you get!
More details and further instructions about the various dumbbell exercises are given on our dumbbell exercise videos so don’t forget to watch them before attempting to do any of the exercises we’ve talked about.
All right, we’re done with what we’ve set out to do here. Now it’s your turn.
You have two options here. You could just bookmark these articles in your computer and forget about them or you or you rise to the challenge and give yourself a complete muscle makeover.
- Read Instructional Articles Below
- Watch “The Dumbbell Series” Videos Below That
- Start Your Dumbbell Workout Routine
- Dumbbell Arm Exercises
- Dumbbell Back Exercises
- Dumbbell Chest Exercises
- Dumbbell Leg Exercises
- Dumbbell Shoulder Exercises
Take some time to browse through these articles so that you’ll be equipped with the knowledge to perform these exercises in the most effective way we possibly can. However, never do anything that you are not completely certain about.
The ball’s in your court now. Go to MyFitnessNut.com and subscribe to the free My Fitness Nut Newsletter and for a limited time get the full set of “Muscle Building Videos: The Dumbbell Series” included with your free subscription then watch them (most less than a minute), review the above articles and get started with your own personalized dumbbell workout routine.