The Upward Facing Dog is a Hatha Yoga Pose can provide relief for mild depression, it reinforces the wrists, arms, and the spine while recapturing vitality. Read More →
When you assume the Downward Dog or Downward Facing Dog pose as it’s also called, hold it 60 seconds to recover your sense of alertness and keen thinking. Read More →
The Cat-Cow yoga pose is an effective weapon to stave off depression, encourage deep slower breathing and better stress management for mental calmness. Read More →
Hatha Yoga allows you a way to let go of stress by practicing relaxing yet benefial yoga poses such as the child’s pose in this demonstration video. Read More →
Now you can learn Hatha Yoga poses at home using the yoga videos that go with this guide and avoid the hassles and stress of driving to a yoga class. Read More →
Before ever starting a beginners yoga class, you need to carefully think about your goals and what style of yoga the instructor teaches in the yoga class. Read More →
With 70 yoga exercise videos to choose from, you’ll can put together your favorite yoga workouts individually or use the ones we put together for you. Read More →
Here are 7 yoga exercises athletes routinely practice as a way to maximize performance, lessen injuries, and to further improve athletic conditioning. Read More →
Through rhythmic, slow, and deep breathing, also referred to as yoga breathing, you can help to ensure that cells in your body are getting oxygen they need. Read More →
Done properly, yoga stretches can increase oxygen and blood flow, clear and cheer up sad feelings, improve mobility and sharpen your mind, body and spirit. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.