The Hatha Yoga “Pigeon Pose” can increase intellectual acuity and focus, strength and flexibility; plus it cultivates self-assurance and self-awareness Read More →
In practicing Hatha Yoga we have the Camel Pose, to open ourselves to the valuable traits of protectiveness, versatility, resiliency and self-confidence. Read More →
The Dancer Pose with its subtle effect using graceful strength as a means of conditioning helps the body develop physical balance and a poised disposition. Read More →
The Eagle Pose can remove constrictions pave the way for a more relaxed frame of mind, help correct posture and even increase your level of contentment. Read More →
Today In the Hatha Yoga Training Guide we’ll cover the how to’s and benefits of being solidly rooted with the “Tree Pose” using a demonstration video. Read More →
See your legs in a new light by embarking upon the triangle yoga pose, then use the half moon to encompass your shoulders all the way down to the ankles. Read More →
When it’s time to get some physical stability going on in your life, the chair yoga pose is one yoga posture that many yogis turn to for development. Read More →
A clear mind, high spiritual level and a strong body can be obtained by doing the Warrior Pose as demonstrated in the Hatha Yoga video shown in this guide. Read More →
Runners know first hand the natural high that comes from a good run and Yoga for Runners can “fine-tune” and enhance your endurance level and performance. Read More →
Referring to the action of connecting breathing with each yoga pose’s movement, Flow Yoga transitions from one to the other as in this demonstration video. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.