Women dominate the field of yoga in modern times but in ancient India, the practice of yoga was first developed by men so yes, men do yoga just the same. Read More →
Practicing yoga 3 to 5 times a week will answer the question “Will yoga really help me lose weight?” because in time, you’ll see and feel the difference. Read More →
Because it can be difficult for overweight people to practice some of the yoga poses, props can be used to help the plus-sized yogi get into shape. Read More →
Yoga has a physical side and then there’s the mental and spiritual side but to answer what is yoga anyway let’s look at the origin of the word. Read More →
With several different forms of yoga that you can practice, here is a quick guide to Ashtanga, Bikram, Iyengar, Hatha and Vinyasa yoga to reduce confusion. Read More →
When you are serious about accomplishing your fitness goals, Hatha Yoga poses can be very effective in shaping your mind, body and spirit in the right way. Read More →
When being greeted with the Namaste Yoga pose it’s about the integral you, the inner you, the real you being connected with and greeted with pure respect. Read More →
The comfort of the Shavashana yoga pose helps the body and mind to synchronize and reset itself from the daily internal and external forms of stress. Read More →
While a baby naturally appreciates the simple joys of life, the Happy Baby Pose personifies this contentment and transfers it to you, the yoga practitioner. Read More →
When you’re ready to cross beyond your self-imposed boundaries, master the bridge pose to reduce fatigue, anxiety and for a better posture and breathing. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.