There are many hidden dangers in fat-free foods such as an abundance of sugar, salt and artificial sweeteners making them worse than full of fat foods. Read More →
High metabolism, low metabolism, what does it really mean anyway? This is how to find out if your metabolism is high, low or normal and what to do next. Read More →
According to certain doctors binge eating happens when a person is trying to cover up emotions that are controlling them. Here are six tips to help you out. Read More →
If you don’t take control of your family’s fitness plan, who will? From the right nutrition or right exercise plan, you need to be a coach for your family. Read More →
Sadly, most people do not know what a calorie really is, why all calories are not the same and how many calories they should healthfully consume every day. Read More →
Using a cooking spray to cut calories can reduce your daily calorie count dramatically and making your own cooking spray at home is a basic simple task. Read More →
If you want to satisfy hunger and the urge to snack while cutting calories to lose weight, follow these tips and your goal may be closer than you think. Read More →
Seriously healthy and delicious vegetables can be yours to enjoy with these 7 ways to prepare them, even if you don’t like eating vegetables right now. Read More →
In regards to weight loss, positivity counts and to keep a positive attitude, focusing on getting healthy rather than losing weight can help you with this. Read More →
When you are cutting out calories to achieve weight loss, knowing your BMR will tell you how many calories you need each day and how many you can cut. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.