When it comes to your overall health and fitness, walking or running has benefits so let's look at what they are and where you'll gain the most benefit. Read More →
Walking more has many benefits and the prevention and control of diabetes are one of those benefits along with oxygenating your body and thinking clearer. Read More →
You can make walking a habit when you make a plan, start slow, envision the perfect end result as to where you want to be by walking more and be specific. Read More →
Walking and good eating can seriously reduce your risk of heart attack, lower blood pressure, reduce stress, cholesterol and blood sugar as explained below. Read More →
You know you need to make time for walking more so use these workday walking opportunities and the best times of day to walk for the most fitness benefits. Read More →
Here are several ways to make walking more fun so it doesn't turn into a boring routine such as involving your dog, family, friends, music and education. Read More →
As you start down the road to walk off weight there are some important things you'll want to think about like the speed, distance and your starting weight. Read More →
When you want to walk to burn fat, first wake up your muscles with a warm up to get ready for a brisk walk and even add some weights to burn fat faster. Read More →
When you walk for fitness, you want to pay attention to the intensity, pace and always track your progress of your walk to monitor and compare your results. Read More →
When you want to achieve better health and hit your weight loss goals much faster, combine walking with these other exercises for greater results. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.