All in all yoga is a sport and you have to use some common sense to prevent yoga injuries such as warming up before you begin and doing the poses correctly. Read More →
One of the most popular yoga poses is the Sun Salutation and is a good warm-up pose to start with and the Corpse Pose is great to relax with at the end. Read More →
Women dominate the field of yoga in modern times but in ancient India, the practice of yoga was first developed by men so yes, men do yoga just the same. Read More →
Practicing yoga 3 to 5 times a week will answer the question “Will yoga really help me lose weight?” because in time, you’ll see and feel the difference. Read More →
Because it can be difficult for overweight people to practice some of the yoga poses, props can be used to help the plus-sized yogi get into shape. Read More →
Putting together your own strength training program can be a complicated task because it involves workout exercises, routines, scheduling and even diet. Read More →
Getting started with your walking workout plan starts with setting your walking fitness goals and knowing all the benefits you'll receive by taking action. Read More →
There are several ways to track your walking fitness progress using tools such as pedometers, accelerometers, manual or online journals and smartphone apps. Read More →
Learning how to breathe properly when you're walking will help you to lower stress, increase endurance and get the most out of your walking experience. Read More →
When you want to choose the best walking shoes you must consider what your feet need because the best walking shoes are not one style works for all. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.