Here are some strength training exercise tips that you can use to effectively workout both you upper and lower body muscle groups with great success. Read More →
In strength training tip #2 we’ll address 5 common strength training injuries, what to do about them and five safety tips you can use to help avoid injury. Read More →
The human body adapts to situations pretty quickly so to help you avoid hitting strength training plateaus, keep these four things in mind for your routine. Read More →
The best strength training workouts have changed throughout time but the principles of building strength, muscle mass and endurance remains the same today. Read More →
When you’re looking for a good diet to help you make the most out of your muscle building workouts, keep it simple and follow these important rules. Read More →
If you wonder why you’re not reaching your muscle building goals, consider adjusting your protein intake with food or these specific protein supplements. Read More →
Yes, it's possible to improve your health doing 15 minute fitness workouts and this guide will show you how to get started with a doable exercise program. Read More →
When doing rope training you’ll see right away that it’s indeed a full body workout but keep these thoughts in mind when making your fitness rope choices. Read More →
Rope training from jump rope to shuffle waves are excellent for overall conditioning, strengthening and as a major side benefit to your health, weight loss. Read More →
When you want to shed body fat, there’s no better way to speed up fat loss than with the Kettlebell workouts in the Burn Body Fat Kettlebell Training Guide. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.