Most serious runners understand the need to lift weights in order to increase their strength but many newbie’s don’t get this until they get more seasoned. Read More →
When you do strength training you want to make the best of your workout so be sure to use these tips and put the right food in your body at the right time. Read More →
Do you realize just how far you can take your strength training routine by using your own body weight? Here are four excellent exercises to start with now. Read More →
The overload principle in strength training means that your muscles must be stimulated to a greater than normal activity level to strengthen and grow. Read More →
Yes, there is a specific order that should be followed when you work out your different muscle groups along with rest between strength training sessions. Read More →
Going to the gym can be time consuming and costly, so getting exercise equipment for strength training at home is a smart idea when you follow these tips. Read More →
Strength training for weight loss has advantages such as preventing you from gaining the weight you do lose back again by maintaining your activity level. Read More →
Maintaining the correct posture for lifting weights is critical because if not properly done, lifting weights can lead to injury and a roadblock to success. Read More →
Here are a few things you should know to properly lift weights and the best way to warm up before lifting weights to make the most of your workout routines. Read More →
With this helpful hint topic we’ll cover how much weight you should lift and how many weight lifting repetitions should you do during your workout sessions. Read More →
Health and Fitness Topics
- Bodybuilding From tubs-of-lard to beanpole body types, these bodybuilding articles and workout tips below can help you sculpt your natural gifts to knock-out perfection.
- Cellulite Some people say that cellulite is nothing more than stored fat and others say it is water retention and toxin accumulation. Here we reveal what this lumpy, dimpled appearance really is.
- Dumbbells There’s nothing dumb about using dumbbells and the enclosed free videos and instructions to build muscles and strength, tone your body and drop the weight.
- Exercise Exercise tips that are about more than fitness alone; exercise helps your mood, health, stamina, your looks, how you age and your overall quality of life.
- Fitness Improve your fitness level to keep your body from feeling old and worn out beyond your years by using the following to improve your life for the better.
- Kettlebells Kettlebell workouts using these 21 Kettlebell exercises is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to burn fat and build muscles for both men and women.
- Nutrition When you want to get fit and stay fit, you want to be smart about fitness nutrition from eating right to consuming good fitness nutritional supplements.
- Weight Loss If you want to lose weight effectively then check out the articles in the weight loss category below to improve your looks, health and your social life.
- Wellness If you don't feel well, it's very hard to concentrate on your fitness plan. This category is reserved for wellness topics to help you feel better, look better, live...
- Yoga Learn more about Hatha yoga for beginners, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga and how to get started practicing these life improving techniques.